How will you survive?
Marooned on a decaying space station, the Sevastopol, you’ll enter a desperate struggle for survival as you are stalked by a terrifying, deadly Alien. As Ellen Ripley’s daughter Amanda, stay alert and out of sight as you search to uncover the secrets of your mother’s fate in this superbly-realised survival horror game set fifteen years after Alien.
Haunted by a few panicked survivors, the Sevastopol is a labyrinthine environment that conceals clues to its own downfall. You’ll crawl through air vents, hack computer systems and deploy the available tech to evade the Alien, whose dynamic behavior evolves after each encounter.
- Outsmart and evade the unpredictable and ferociously intelligent Alien, who uses its heightened senses to hunt you down and respond to your every move.
- Scavenge for hidden resources, craft items and use the Sevastopol’s battered technology to improvise distractions and defenses to keep you alive.
- Explore the increasingly volatile Sevastopol, wracked with fear and mistrust, and stalked by a ruthless killer.
- Immerse yourself in this superbly-realised survival horror game crafted with incredible fidelity to the atmosphere, art direction and production values of the classic 1979 sci-fi film Alien.
- Alien: Isolation – The Collection contains all DLC, including two stand-alone missions set aboard the Nostromo, in which players become a member of the original crew, and five mission packs that add new maps, playable characters and challenges to the Survivor and Salvage modes.
|Mac Minimum System Requirements:||Mac Recommended System Requirements:|