Battle World: Kronos is a classic turn-based strategy game in the tradition of Battle Isle, Advance Wars and Panzer General. Have you ever wondered what games like that would look like today? Well, we did. As a result, we decided to develope Battle Worlds: Kronos.
- Two Single Player Campaigns (~50 hours of gameplay)
- Single Player Challenge Maps – Test your skills in different combat scenarios and keep track of your progress.
- Live Multiplayer – Battle your friends live on the internet (cross-platform) or via hot-seat.
- Asynchronous Multiplayer – Take all the time you need and consider your moves. Similar to “play-by-mail”, your round is stored on our server and turned over to your opponent. The system allows you to continue the match anytime and anywhere you want (cross-platform).
- Online Features – Leagues, chat and – in early 2014 – tournaments.
- Strong AI – A clever AI that will challenge even experienced commanders.
- Map Editor – A powerful editor to create your own maps and missions (Windows only).
- Includes “Trains” DLC – Additional ~15 hours campaign, new units and new multiplayer maps
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
|Mac Minimum System Requirements:||Mac Recommended System Requirements:|