Pre-Order offer:Pre-order Cities in Motion 2 and receive Cities in Motion 2: Modern Collection
Cities in Motion 2: Modern Collection
The Modern Collection has everything you need to take your fleet to the next level. This massive addition includes two variations of a popular tram as well as a bus, trolleybus and water bus! Also included are two new depots that allows trams, buses and trolley buses to share the same station.
- The Stern-Berger Majoria is a welcome addition to your bus fleet and an excellent choice for inner city routes
- Trolley buses are an excellent way to use electricity instead of pricey gasoline. This new trolley bus has top notch attributes with a fresh, modern design
- Surf the waves! The all new Donau Leaper is a smart little boat that can bring lots of new choices to building water bus lines
- A new tram in two variations. A larger version for crowded routes and a smaller version to save some fuel. Both are sleek, modern models with excellent stats
- Enhance your gameplay with an all new depot type! Now trams, buses and trolley buses can share the same station stops. This makes it even easier for passengers to change vehicles. A smaller station for less crowded routes, and a larger one to handle heavy traffic are included.
Cities in Motion 2
Cities in Motion 2 (CIM2) is the sequel to the popular mass transit simulation game Cities in Motion. Build, manage and lead your transportation network to provide cities with their ever changing needs. CIM2 introduces new features including multiplayer game modes, day and night cycles, timetables and dynamic cities.
Building the transportation network will directly affect how the city grows. Affordable transportation brings middle class housing and work places, while more expensive and exotic choices bring high end businesses. Take advantage of many different types of vehicles including buses, trams, ferries and more.
Build alone or play cooperatively with a friend. Use the newly implemented bus lanes to build efficient traffic free roadways. Tackle rush hour by managing transportation timetables and meeting the needs of the citizens.
- Dynamic cities
- Player’s choices effect city growth
- Day and night cycle
- Manage the timetables
- Multiplayer with both co-operative and competitive modes
- Campaign and sandbox modes
Requires Steam Client to activate.
|OS:||OSX Snow Leopard 10.6.3|
|Processor:||2 GHz Dual core|
|Hard Drive:||2 GB|
|Video Card:||nVIDIA GeForce 8800, 512 MB RAM orATI Radeon HD 3850, 512 MB RAM|
|Supported OS:||Mac OS X|
|Hard Disk:||none specified|
|Video Card:||none specified|