NOTE: Kenshi is still in alpha stages of development. This means it is INCOMPLETE. By purchasing the game now in this early stage you get the game for a reduced price and help to fund the games production. As of May 2013 many features are incomplete or missing, and the game is currently without audio. The game is self-updating however, and will improve in quality over time.
A free-roaming squad based RPG. Focusing on open-ended sandbox gameplay features rather than a linear story. Be a trader, a thief, a rebel, a mercenary, a business owner, a doctor, a bandit… the list goes on. Research new equipment and craft new gear. Purchase and upgrade your own buildings to use as safe fortified havens when things go bad, or use them to start up a business. Aid or oppose the various factions in the world while striving for the strength and wealth necessary to simply survive in the harsh desert. Train your men up from puny victims to master warriors. Carry your wounded squad mates to safety and get them all home alive. Aid or oppose the various factions in the world while striving for the strength and wealth necessary to simply survive in the harsh desert. (PhysX Technology provided under license from NVIDIA Corporation. © 2002-2011 NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved)
Kenshi is independently developed with no design influences, or alterations dictated by men in gray suits who have never played a game before in their lives.
- Absolutely no Level-scaling. The world does not level up along with you, and the shops don’t change their inventory to only items matching your level. At the start of the game almost everyone will be stronger than you, and survival will always be a struggle.
- Original take on the RTS-RPG hybrid genre. No “hero” characters with artificially stronger stats than everybody else- Every character and NPC you meet is potentially an equal, and has a name, a life.
- You are not the chosen one. You’re not great and powerful. You don’t have more ‘hitpoints’ than everyone else. You are not the center of the universe, and you are not special. Unless you work for it.
- Variation and possibilities of gameplay. Be good, be evil, be a business man, be a thief, live in a town, live in the desert, join the army, fight the army, travel alone, travel in hordes, build a fortress, raze a city.
- Purchase and upgrade your own buildings to use as safe fortified havens when things go bad, or use them to start up a business.
- Realistic medical system that affects gameplay. A character with a wounded leg will limp or crawl and slow the party down, wounded arms means you must use your sword one-handed or not at all. Lose an eye and it will affect your field of vision. Blood loss means you can pass out, and the blood will attract predators. Exhaustion affects performance and is increased by equipment weight, weather, blood loss and thirst. Severed limbs will need expensive robotic replacements.
This Product Requires a Steam Account.
|OS:||Win 7, Vista and XP|
|Processor:||Dual Core CPU|
|Hard Drive:||1 GB|
|Video Card:||DirectX Accelerated Video Card with 1gb Ram and Shader Model 3 support|