Hope against hope, you are determined to meet your dear sister Margaret again. After so many years, can she escape from the dead and come back to life? You must find out what really happened to Margaret five years after her mysterious death. Back from the Dead Your brother in-law, your old friend Emmett Le Roi, summoned you with a compelling letter inviting you to return to your hometown and meet Margaret. Communicating with her seems impossible but you feel obligated to try. Coming Home to Horror Reghin is a troubled place. Your sister’s ruin caused a cloud of anguish that lingers and grows. Your brother-in-law grieves and suffers in unimaginable ways. Others are drawn into the torment of his sorrows and fall prey to the talons of death. Behind the widespread horror lurks a seemingly undefeatable supernatural power. Break the Curse and Bring Freedom Your ability to unravel mystery and murder holds the key. Put together a perplexing puzzle piece by piece in this captivating hidden object adventure game.
- Learn the true story of the tragedy
- Achievements, zoo and interface shop
- Amazing replay-able hidden scenes and mini games
- Story enhancing soundtracks, original illustrated wallpapers and cutting-edge concept art Defy a horrible twist fate.
- Free your poor sister from a premature death, your brother in-law from his near mad state and a town from a horrible hex.
- A journey tangled with life and death challenges will test your skill at every point.
- Supported OS: Mac Mountain Lion 10.8 Mac Lion 10.7 Mac Snow Leopard 10.6
- Processor: Intel Core Solo 1.6 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 1250 MB