STEAM KEY: requires an installed Steam Client!
Torn from his family as a boy, Christopher Raven is trapped between haunting memories of his past and a meaningless future. When new information leads Christopher to believe his family’s killers are still alive, he sharpens his hook and sets out on a grisly quest for revenge. Fleeing from the famines of Europe, young Christopher and his family sailed to the brave new world, looking for a fresh start. But old grudges and new dangers await them in the shining tropical paradise, and a sudden outburst of violence takes both Christopher’s family and his left hand in one blood soaked afternoon. The brutality of that day sticks with him, slowly driving him mad as he dreams of bathing in the blood of the men who killed his kin. Christopher is a man without a family, a purpose, or a future.
One day, a chance encounter with a mysterious ship produces a clue; a bloody sigil suggesting that the merciless band of pirates, the Devil’s Tines, and their fearsome captain, Neville “The Devil” Scranton, have returned to the Caribbean after long being thought dead. Twisted by years of rum and hate, a morally bankrupt Christopher sets sail on a quest that will take him to the furthest reaches of the Caribbean and the blackest corners of the human heart.
With his strange and ever present raven circling overhead, Christopher moves like a spectre of death throughout the Caribbean, where the only acceptable outcome is death for either him or his enemies. Christopher has nothing to lose, and will either find his revenge, or die in a river of his enemies’ blood.
Welcome to «Raven’s Cry»!
- Beautiful cinematic cut scenes bring Christopher’s dark quest to life
- The open world of the Caribbean features a robust core storyline as well as dozens of side quests and secrets waiting to be explored
- Countless activities to take on, from smuggling and looting to treasure and bounty hunting
- Morally grey decisions influence the story and character interactions, creating a unique gaming experience
- Psychological elements based on player actions influence the fighting styles and habits of your enemies.
- Complex and unique skill trees on both land and sea are affected by Christopher’s notoriety level
- Unlockable raven skills give your bird more to do than fly around, as it takes an active role in your adventure
- A challenging fighting system based on classic hack’n’slash action and tactical free-flowing combat includes blocks, counters, parries and finishing moves
- Detailed and historically accurate weapons and ships bring the 18th century Caribbean to life.
- Special combos with the unique and brutal hook
- Fighting influenced by your surroundings; wet pistols may not fire, and muddy swamps will slow your offensive and defensive actions
- Intense naval battles with myriad ships and multiple ammunition types replicate the brutality of historic naval battles
- Notoriety and interchangeable flags influence the behaviour of the different controlling factions in the Caribbean
- Rumors and whispers; information and knowledge are as precious as gold. Keep your ear to the ground and learn hints and information about lost treasures and dangerous enemies.
- Extensive economic system; knowing where to sell coffee, chocolate and Marijuana and other supplies will give you maximum return on your cargo
- Detailed and realistic locations in both the Caribbean and South America
- Bi-lingual Game Version: DE | EN
RedBull.com – “Forget Assassin’s Creed: we speak to the team bringing true swashbuckling to next-gen.”
GamingXP – Best of E3 – “Best Action-Adventure: Raven’s Cry. The ingame trailer of the upcoming Corsair Vendetta has stunning visuals. Forget about the days whare pirates have been funny accessories in family parks, Raven’s Cry will bring you a bloody pirate adventure like no other.”
Gaming Universe – Best of Gamescom – “With Raven’s Cry TopWare Interactive could hit the jackpot. The focus is on the story and keep our hooks crossed and hope for a gripping story. Should this be reached, then Raven’s Cry will be the best pirate adventure for a long, long time!”
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
|Mac Minimum System Requirements:||Mac Recommended System Requirements:|