Shaun White Snowboarding
Enter a snowboarding world of total freedom. You can create your own experience in this game, and choose when, where, how and with whom you want to ride.
Developed in close collaboration with Olympic Gold Medalist Shaun White – the most successful snowboarder in the history of the sport – Shaun White Snowboarding is the next-gen game that redefines the action sports genre.
- Open-World Mountains: Choose how you ride in open-world mountains across the world: Conquer the extreme peak conditions, create your own paths in the back country or compete with fellow riders in the terrain parks.
- Your Friends Are Always Around: Play in a world where your friends are always around. Do your own runs on mountains populated by real gamers, or join your friends for a quick session from anywhere in the mountains.
- More than Just Snowboarding: Have fun with your friends on and off the board: Throw snowballs, hike to access secret spots, film your friends doing ripping tricks. You can also upload your videos online to share with the world.
- Ride Your Way: Express yourself through tricks, riding styles and highly customizable avatars – both in single-player and in the online world. Use the intuitive dual analog control to pull off a huge variety of tricks that express your style.
- Next-Gen Technology: Built on the Assassin’s Creed engine, this game creates a massive world with gorgeous visuals and realistic NPC interaction. This is also the first time a snowboarding game is completely driven by physics instead of animation.
- Authentic Snowboarding: Ubisoft has worked closely with Shaun White to infuse the gaming experience with authenticity, personality and humor. Shaun is a friend and mentor in the game, and will help you with your skills. And if you are deemed worthy, you may even be able to play as Shaun in the game…
- Supported OS: Mac OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard or Higher
- Processor: Intel Core Duo Processor
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 7.24 GB
- Video Card: ATI X1600, Nvidia 8600 or better
- Additional Requirements: Keyboard and mouse (Supported: Logitech Rumblepad 2, Logitech Dual Action USB Controller)