Starring the infamous Soldier Summit, Train Simulator 2015: Epic Journeys Edition captures the excitement of some of the World’s most exciting rail journeys in incredible detail. TS2015: Epic Journeys Edition features three stunning routes for you to enjoy: The stunning plains and valley passes of Utah make Soldier Summit one of the best loved mountain passes of the western United States. Today, the summit is a popular photo spot for railfans, and the Gilluly loops – a series of horseshoe curves – on the western approach to the summit provide spectacular scenes as heavy freight trains power their way up the pass, a challenging drive for all railroad engineers and one that makes Soldier Summit an epic US rail route. This edition also includes The Rhine Railway: Mannheim to Karlsruhe, including DB BR 406 ICE 3M, DB BR 189, DB BR 425 and DB BR 294, and London-Faversham High Speed, including Southeastern Class 395 and Class 375. TS2015: Epic Journeys Edition also includes train missions with TS Academy where you can learn to master all kinds of trains, locations and situations as you qualify to be a train driver. NOTE: Train Simulator 2015: Epic Journeys Edition is a standalone game; however, it will be launched via the Train Simulator 2015 listing in your Steam library. If you own Train Simulator 2015, all Train Simulator 2015: Epic Journeys Edition content will appear in the menu system as it does with add-ons.
Steam account required for game activation and installation
- Supported OS: [Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista]
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
- RAM: 2.0 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 6 GB HD space
- Video Card: 512 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
- Additional Requirements: Additional:Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos. Broadband Internet connection and Steam account.
Recommended System Requirements:
- Recommended Processor: 3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended
- Recommended Video Card: Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required