While the bloody battle between Gandohar’s troops and the armies of the Orcs is raging in front of the gates of Oswaroth, the emperor waits in the depths of his palace on the outcome of the struggle for power. However, he does not know that an elite troop of Orcs, led by Rogdor, is making its way through secret paths into the fortress and is now close to the portals of the throne room…
Utilize the opportunity to slip into the role of the Emperor Gandohar and his henchman Sordahon!
These villains from the “Two Worlds” universe are now playable for the first time ever in this strategy game, thus opening an entirely new perspective into the vast world of Antaloor. Using foresight and skill, you must defend abandoned ruins, dark forests and winding catacombs against the onrushing Orcs. Ward off each attack with clever tactics and weaponry, defending Gandohar’s throne in the Oswaroth fortress! Are you ready to break the high score and confront the ultimate Castle Defense challenge against opponents from around the world?
- Comprehensive campaign mode provides an immersive approach to this strategic title
- Jump right into the Arena mode for instant action
- Content based on both “Two Worlds” role-playing games
- A range of environments including ruins, forests and catacombs
- Two distinct playable characters to lead your army, both equipped with special attacks such as Fire Damage or Ice Bomb
- Six uniquely different, upgradeable combat units such as Magicians and Rangers
- Dozens of different enemy archetypes in over 20 independent classes
- Advanced unit management with a variety of powers at your disposal
- Massive levels with up to 50 units on-screen simultaneously
- Individual graphics and sound settings
- Atmospherically dense level based soundtrack
- Competitive online high-score hunting in Campaign and Arena mode
Digitally Downloaded – 90%
– Two Worlds 2: Castle Defense surprised me – in fact, it’s a better game than the ‘main’ titles in the series. This one sits at the top of the pack in its genre, with great action, great presentation and plenty of meat.
GameZebo – 80%
– It’s kind of surprising how good the game actually looks. It’s deep and challenging and has a ton of polish that isn’t commonly seen in iOS devices. If you’re a die-hard tower defense fan, you’ll probably want to check this out.
Multiplayer IT – 80%
– Two Worlds II: Castle Defense is a well done strategic game, with Tower Defense elements and a good characters design. A nice choice for fans of the genre.
|Processor:||Intel Mac 2.0 GHZ|
|Hard Disk:||1 GB|
|Video Card:||Shader 3.0, 256 MB RAM|
|Additional Requirements:||Mouse, Keyboard, Internet|
|Recommended System Requirements:|
|Recommended Processor:||Intel Mac Dual Core or Multicore|
|Recommended RAM:||4 GB|
|Recommended Video Card:||GeForece FX 6,7,8 or AMD Radeon X|