Immerse yourself in this fascinating and unique experience to uncover the history and secrets of Fonts & Characters !
Incarnate 2 dots and travel through the ages of typographic styles and techniques. From the rock paintings of prehistoric times to Pixel art of the 2000’s, solve all the riddles by riding the most popular fonts and characters (Garamond, Helvetica, Times New Roman, Pixel, Comic Sans…) in a very captivating musical and visual environment.
Type:Rider is an adventure puzzle game that brings gaming experience to a whole new daring level.
- 10 worlds echoing key periods of the typograhy’s history
- Breath-taking artworks and musical vibes
- Immersive and intriguing atmosphere
- 3 types of controls: accelerometer, buttons and intuitive
- Great historical archives and paintings
- Supported OS: Mac Snow Leopard 10.6 Mac Lion 10.7 Mac Mountain Lion 10.8
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Disk: 500 MB
- Video Card: 3D accelerated
- Additional Requirements: Sound Card: Compatible SB16
Steam account required for game activation and installation