A scary battalion of mischievous Vikings has suddenly invaded Britain – over a thousand years too late.
The silly things may have forgotten their weapons, but they are still itching for a fight.
Control gangs of civilians to pick up and throw whatever you can find at your foes – from road signs, to post boxes and vehicles. Be warned: the Vikings have the same plan so the art of dodging is just as important as having a good aim.
Defend farms, fairgrounds, building sites and more from your enemies and then take on your friends in truly frenzied multiplayer battles.
- Play alongside up to three friends on PS3 or PS Vita via Cross-play.
- Thrash your friends in fast, frantic and funny multiplayer battles.
- Carry on playing wherever you are with Cross-save: start your game on PS3 and then continue your adventures on PS Vita, or vice-versa.
- Gameplay requires PlayStation Vita memory card (sold separately).
- Visit eu.playstation.com to find out more about When Vikings Attack and the exciting world of PlayStation Network.
- You can read this title’s instruction manual via its LiveArea – just select the question mark icon.
1 Player; 650MB Minimum Space Required; Microphone; Dual Analog Sticks; Network Players 2-4; Network Features; PS3 Cross-play; PS3 Cross-save
- Supported Platforms: PlayStation Vita